Saturday, May 16, 2015

Red Bamboo Medi Spa Clearwater Review Dr Toscano Receives A Terrific 5 Star Review From Brooke V

http://www.redbamboomedispa.com/ 727-726-6100 Red Bamboo Medi Spa Clearwater reviews
Dr. Toscano 5 Star Review Rating

Needed some work done to my body after having a baby and cannot tell you how glad I am that I was referred to Dr. Toscano to perform my surgery. Not only is he an ER doctor but my before and after results are absolutely INCREDIBLE. You just would not believe the difference. I look and FEEL fabulous and I thank it all to Dr. Toscano and Red Bamboo Medi Spa. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Please give a thumbs up and like this video and subscribe to our channel for updates like this, thanks! We would also love to hear your feedback below!

Red Bamboo Medi Spa
Northwood Plaza, 2516C McMullen Booth Road
Clearwater FL
33761
727-726-6100

No comments:

Post a Comment